[council] Proposed OSC Charter

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Dec 12 21:56:20 UTC 2008

The current membership of the Operations Steering Committee (OSC)
unanimously approved the attached charter for the OSC and is being sent
to the Council for information.  If there are not objections by 18 Dec
08, we will assume it is de facto adopted.

Our next steps are to develop an invitation for members to the three
initial work teams described in the charter and to make final edits to
the draft charters for those work teams.  We hope to provide those items
to the Council in the next couple weeks.

Chuck Gomes, OSC Chair