[council] Motion on PDP vote on Issues report on Post-Expiration Domain Name Recovery

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat Dec 13 20:57:29 UTC 2008

Hi Chuck,

If the council is ready to vote on your motion,  then i think it would
be appropriate to amend it to include the date for voting on the PDP,
i.e. the pro-forma motion one I am offering can be folded into yours
as a friendly amendment if you accept it.

On the other hand if the council is not ready to vote on yours or if
it fails in a vote, then my pro-forma motion can stand as it is.  I.e.
my motion can be contingent on yours.

Would that be ok?

a.