[council] Revised Report on RAA amendments

Mike Rodenbaugh icann at rodenbaugh.com
Mon Dec 15 18:29:47 UTC 2008

With the attachment...

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-council at gnso.icann.org [mailto:owner-council at gnso.icann.org] On
Behalf Of Mike Rodenbaugh
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 10:22 AM
To: 'GNSO Council'
Subject: RE: [council] Revised Report on RAA amendments

Chuck,

As a start, attached are the BC's comments from August.  Perhaps Staff
and/or the Registrar reps could explain how our comments, or any other
public comments, have been incorporated into the RAA Amendments proposal
since then?  Other constituencies may also feel that their comments have
been completely ignored.

Thanks,
Mike