[council] Re: Community Travel Support Procedure for FY09

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Tue Dec 16 14:12:17 UTC 2008

Avri mentioned in an email sent last Thursday that a motion on travel
support should be the next step.

Has such a motion been proposed yet?

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
+33 1 48 01 86 17

INDOM Noms de domaine / Domain names
124-126, rue de Provence
75008 Paris
France
0820 77 7000 (Prix d'un appel local)
De l'étranger (calling from outside France): + 33 1 76 70 05 67
www.indom.com

Daily domain name industry news: www.domaines.info
Mon blog/My blog : www.stephanevangelder.com