[council] ICANN Board resolution from meeting of 11 Dec 08

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Dec 19 14:34:58 UTC 2008

Philip,

That really doesn't detract from my questions?  Unless the Board
intentionally meant to focus on noncommercial users, then it might still
be useful to involve individual commerical users as well as individual
noncommerical users in our efforts.  Also, I don't believe that the
At-Large is restricted to noncommercial users so it could be beneficial
for our joint efforts with them to involve individual commerical users.

Chuck