[council] Corrected: US DOC/NTIA comments on new gTLD process

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Dec 23 17:25:53 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am not sure that there are any consensus statements, or even
supermajority, we will be able make with regard to the Implementation
plan. If there are, I assume the general SOI statements that people
have on file should be sufficient.  If not, they should probably be
updated.

The GNSO council might also find that it is comfortable with just
leaving the response at the individual or constituency level and not
produce a council wide response.  I just think we need to be
intentional about deciding what we, as a council, wish to do.

a.