[council] Response to ccNSO/GAC Issues report

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Tue Feb 12 12:51:45 UTC 2008

hi,

I understand the normal reason for consistency and am generally in
favor of consistency.

I think my point, one that I am deriving from yesterday's meeting with
the ccNSO, is that the universe of the ccTLD is, in some ways,
different from that of the gTLDs  and that this area, confusing
similarity, is one that may not reasonably be subject to the same
criteria.