[council] #9 of Response to ccNSO/GAC Issues report

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Wed Feb 13 01:21:26 UTC 2008

I don't agree with this change. This is the slippery slope I am
concerned about. We started talking about one so-called IDN ccTLD per
ISO 3166-1 entry, now we're opening it up to any number. So India could
get 20 or so based on this new language? I am amazed that the registries
have agreed to this.

Tim