[council] Issue #5 resolution

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Wed Feb 13 14:00:30 UTC 2008

And mine.

Tim

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: [council] Issue #5 resolution
From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes at verisign.com>
Date: Wed, February 13, 2008 6:19 am
To: "Avri Doria" <avri at psg.com>, "Council GNSO"
<council at gnso.icann.org>

That is my understanding as well.

Chuck

Sent from my GoodLink Wireless Handheld (www.good.com)

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Avri Doria [mailto:avri at psg.com]
Sent:   Wednesday, February 13, 2008 06:48 AM Eastern Standard Time
To:     Council GNSO
Subject:        [council] Issue #5 resolution

Hi,

I believe we have all accepted the rewrite of Executive summary #5 to
read:

  We support efforts to determine the feasibility of an interim
solution whereby a limited number of countries or  territories
designated in the ISO 3166-1 list that have special needs would be
granted IDN labels in the near term provided that no IDN TLDs
associated with countries or territories are introduced earlier than
IDN gTLDs  without prior community concurrence.

does anyone disagree?

a.