[council] Agenda for today's meeting 1600-1800

Adrian Kinderis adrian at ausregistry.com.au
Thu Feb 14 10:53:16 UTC 2008

Sorry guys,

Given the ridiculous time you need to allow for flights out I am going to play it safe and leave early.

Thus, I will not be able to make it.

Regards and safe travels home to all.

Also, in the absence of dial in facilities may I suggest not deciding too much without everyone's input!?

Adrian Kinderis
Chief Executive Officer
AusRegistry International Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: adrian at ausregistry.com <mailto:adrian at ausregistry.com>
Web: www.ausregistryinternational.com <http://mail.regasia.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.ausregistryinternational.com/>

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.