[council] FW: [gnso-dt-wg] Rework of motion

Mike Rodenbaugh mxrodenbaugh at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 14:46:42 UTC 2008

Rita,

I, and I suspect others on the Council, would appreciate your view of the
position stated below by Jeff Neuman, as you are an exceptional attorney who
assisted in drafting the PDP provisions, have been nominated by the Registry
Constituency, and are a member of ICANN's Board Governance Committee
(including GNSO Reform subcommittee) and the Board's Executive Committee.
Oh yes, and we are all asked to vote on your reappointment very shortly :)

Thanks,
Mike Rodenbaugh