[council] Advance questions for the 28 Feb call with Rita

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Feb 28 06:58:25 UTC 2008

Adrian  wrote:

> I personally don't want to make her feel that she has to respond
> positively to such requests otherwise risk not being voted in.

Speaking personally, and as I think Rita already knows, I am more
likely to vote for someone who disagrees with me honestly then I am
for someone who only gives me the answers i want to hear.  (applies to
US election too)

In answer to your question of why we do this, I think it is important
to know what our candidates think about things and this is a good
opportunity for people to ask about issues that concern them and get
in depth answers to those concerns.

a.