[council] Advance questions for the 28 Feb call with Rita

Adrian Kinderis adrian at ausregistry.com.au
Thu Feb 28 10:53:32 UTC 2008

All,

I won't be able to make the call and am not sure I need to given the line of questioning I have seen.

Chuck, if you can get the few questions I have requested in previous email (1 - 5 below) I'd be a happy man.

I may dial in an hour later if the call is still in progress.

Regards,

Adrian Kinderis
Managing Director
AusRegistry Group Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: adrian at ausregistry.com
Web: www.ausregistrygroup.com

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.