[council] draft 3 of the Proposed memo to the Board relating to 07.89

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Jan 3 15:40:43 UTC 2008

The second group would need to be an ICANN group rather than an SO group
so that there is balanced representation across all interested/impacted
parties with no skewing of participation by any subset of SO's or
Advisory Committees because the issue is one that deserves broader
community involvement than is the case with the IDNC group.  By
suggesting the second group, my intent was to explicitly move the major
concern expressed in Avri's letter regarding the issue of definition of
GNSO and ccNSO name space outside of the IDNC and into a broader forum
in which the GNSO can have equal representation with the ccNSO.

Does that help?

Chuck