AW: [council] Revised Council Message in Response to the Board Resolution re. IDN ccTLDs

Thomas Keller tom at 1und1.de
Tue Jan 8 13:55:05 UTC 2008

sounds good to me.

Best,

tom

  _____

Von: owner-council at gnso.icann.org [mailto:owner-council at gnso.icann.org] Im
Auftrag von Gomes, Chuck
Gesendet: Montag, 7. Januar 2008 18:01
An: Council GNSO
Betreff: [council] Revised Council Message in Response to the Board
Resolution re. IDN ccTLDs
Wichtigkeit: Hoch

Here is the revised Council message in response to the Board resolution
regarding IDN ccTLDs as promised in our meeting last week.  I revised it in
consultation (email and a phone call) with Edmon.  Please review it and
provide any comments in the next 24 hours.  If there are no comments Avri
will send it as stated in the motion we passed.

Deadline for comments:  Tuesday 8 Jan 07 - 17:00 UTC (Midnight ICT; 7 pm
EET; 6 pm CET; 12 pm EST; 9 am PST); Wednesday 9 Jan 07 (4 am Melbourne; 1
am Hong Kong).

Thanks,

Chuck Gomes

"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
unauthorized use, distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please notify sender immediately and
destroy/delete the original transmission."