[council] PDP Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy mailing list

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Thu Jan 17 10:17:55 UTC 2008

Hi,

I think this is part of a discussion that we have not had yet.  At
today's meeting, I am hoping to kick off discussions on how we plan to
organize the work of the upcoming deliberations for the PDP.  This can
be handled as part on item 10 on our agenda today and my preference
would be to form a small drafting committee to write up a proposal on
how the deliberations would proceed, including whether we need a
Working group or groups and the charter of those groups.  The main
part of Agenda Item 10 is the discussion on next steps on dealing with
the IRT report we received from Ross.

a.