[council] Enfranchising absent voters

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Jan 18 13:55:50 UTC 2008

Let's be clear that there is nothing unethical about needing to consult
further with our constituencies or to get more information.  I agree
that claiming one of these reasons dishonestly would be unethical but I
really don't think we any of us would do that, and if we did, we have a
much bigger problem.

I am still not convinced that the suggestion is all that complex but
like I said, if we are truly willing to delay votes until all are ready,
that solves the problem I was trying to solve.

Chuck