[council] Fwd: ccNSO response to GNSO resolution

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Tue Jan 22 00:42:10 UTC 2008

Hi,

Personally, the more I think about it, the more I think it might be
sufficient to inform Bart Boswnkle, the staff member responsible the
issues report  of when we believe our response to the Board will be
available so that he can figure this in, as he wishes, to his work and
his schedule.

The report  we are working on is not specifically meant as an input
for the ccNSO PDP but as a response to the Board, and I wonder about
the wisdom of having it stand in the role of comment to the ccNSO
PDP.  The GNSO Council could certainly submit something specific in
comment if we thought that was appropriate, though it may be more
effective for various members and constituencies to do so
individually  at this point.  Once we are ready with the response to
the Board, we certainly can make a copy available to Bart.

Further, as I do not believe we will be ready until the meeting on 13
Feb, I think it would be asking a lot to ask him to wait for our
input.  Of course the sooner we publish a draft, the sooner people
will have an idea of the direction of the response.  That in itself
may be helpful.

a.