[council] Re: Joint Council meeting - Delhi

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Jan 24 10:05:39 UTC 2008

Dear Chris,

The GNSO council appreciates and formally accepts the ccNSO's
invitation for a joint meeting of the two councils to discuss our
respective communications to the Board.

The GSNO council is prepared to meet during the time suggested, and
further suggests 12:30 on Monday as a starting time.  As you and I
have discussed separately, while this meeting will be opened to
observers, conversation will be limited to the council members and
their liaisons.  We further accept the suggestion that this meeting be
independently moderated.

Best Regards,

Avri Doria