[council] Re: GAC congratulations upon your re-election as a Chair of the GNSO Council

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Fri Jan 25 22:10:32 UTC 2008

Dear Janis,

Thank you, and the GAC, very much for the congratulations.

Yes, the schedule is rather full with a number of important IDN
discussions on the table.  Discussions that I hope shed light on the
many open issues related to IDN TLD deployment.

I, and I  am sure the GNSO council, look forward to renewing our
traditional bi-lateral dialogue in Paris.

Best Regards,

a.