[council] DNT session

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Tue Jan 29 19:23:25 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have received a request to move the DNT session to Sunday.   Due t
the number of people who are attending remotely due to their inability
to be there in person, I had promised to not move sessions around so
that people could plan.  While we are in the scheduling process,  i
wanted to check and see if there was support/consternation for a
change of DNT to Sunday.

As it is currently scheduled for Saturday and there has been a request
for putting it on first on Saturday, i think we need consensus on
moving it.

thanks

a.