[council] Draft charter for IRTf Paart A PDP WG charter

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Jul 10 17:15:46 UTC 2008

On 10 Jul 2008, at 17:42, Olof Nordling wrote:

> Avri, Chuck, all,
> Starting with Chuck's item 2 - I fully agree that it's a real
> squeeze. Let's recall that the PDP rules set out 15 days for this
> (constituency statements due at T+35 and Initial Report due at T+50)
> and even that isn't easy, although doable (based on experience;-).

makes sense, especially since that is still the by-laws timing.

> Then, recalling what we did for the IDN WG, we used the term
> Outcomes Report (in drafts 1 to n until we got consensus, then
> calling it "final", or rather skipping the prefix "draft" - this in
> order to save the expression Final Report to something endorsed by
> the Council.

I have long thought of Final report as name required by the by-laws
for the document that is produced after the constituency reports and
before the deliberations,  and not an indicator of ordinality.

In any case I have modified the milestones to try and take care of
these issues.

> Just my two Euro-cents on this for now.

I await further euros.

> Best regards