[council] RE: [gnso-trans-pdp] Report from Drafting Group on Clarification of Reasons for Denial

Olof Nordling olof.nordling at icann.org
Mon Jun 9 09:59:42 UTC 2008

Chuck ,Tim, all,
Agree on the consensus - as I already responded to Chuck, although I must have missed the "reply all" button.
As to the participation list in the report - it lists all subscribers to the mailing list, although only a (varying) subset thereof took part in the calls (as also appears from the meeting notes on the Wiki)

Best regards
Olof