[council] FW: CONFIRMED: new gTLD Briefing Session 11 June 1330 UTC]

Denise Michel denise.michel at icann.org
Tue Jun 10 21:11:40 UTC 2008

Thanks for your comment, Chuck.

The briefing on new gTLDs for the At-large community was organized by
ICANN Staff as part of our ongoing effort to bring At-Large community
members up-to-date on pending issues of interest.  The At-Large
community asked for oral briefings on a few issues -- new gTLDs among
them.  This is the second "global," informational, conference call
that has been organized as "a test case" to see if this briefing
method proves useful.  Although this basic new gTLD briefing is for
the benefit of At-Large community members, anyone interested is
welcome to dial-in.  Slides and an MP3 recording of the new gTLD call
will be posted and available to all; Glen will share the URLs with
this list.

If future conference call briefings are scheduled for At-Large, Staff
will bring them to the immediate attention of this list.  Finally,  if
any group has requests/suggestions for additional conference call
briefings, please email them to me.

Regards,
Denise

--