[council] IDNC Report

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Wed Jun 25 16:25:36 UTC 2008

true.

we need to make sure it is updated and ready for discussion/approval
at our next meeting.

anyone who is not totally comfortable with what is written should get
involved in producing the next version.  discussion on the list is
also good, but we don't seem to get into the same level of detail on
the general list as we do on a smaller list or with a call or two.

a.