[gnso-dt-wg] RE: [council] Motions re Domain Tasting

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Mar 5 19:46:34 UTC 2008

I am not VeriSign either but I do represent VeriSign in the RyC.
Whereas I cannot speak for our legal team, I am not aware of anyone in
VeriSign ever suggesting that "a policy dictating how much VeriSign
could refund
registrars during the AGP (would) be considered a prescription or
limitation on the price of Registry Services".

Chuck