[council] Notes from Council/staff meeting on new gTLDs

Olof Nordling olof.nordling at icann.org
Mon May 5 09:24:21 UTC 2008

Hi Robin,
Thanks for comments! Here are mine in return:

1.       This was in relation to GAC principles and statements on the matter, where meeting comments questioned their importance for any final verdict. I think that "unclear" captures that, in a shorthand way.

2.       Point taken, although please keep in mind that the notes are not exhaustive/minutes.
Very best regards

Olof