FW: [council] FW: Relation between ccNSO and gNSO: New gTDLs

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue May 6 21:11:30 UTC 2008

I don't believe that there has been any Council discussion on this paper from Jon since he submitted it to the Council list.  I want to suggest that we allot some time for discussing it in our meeting scheduled for 29 May; that would allow us a few weeks before the Paris meeting to take any action we may decide to take (e.g., prepare a letter for the Board) prior to any cc fast track process is considered in Paris.

Chuck