[council] Invitation for cocktails & dessert after Council/Board dinner

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue May 20 14:29:42 UTC 2008

On behalf of VeriSign, I would like to personally invite all Council members for cocktails, coffee and dessert after the Board/Council dinner meeting in Paris on Sunday, 22 June. Group transportation will be provided at 9 pm for the short ride from the dinner to the Musée d'Orsay and again for the ride back to the hotel afterwards.

Note that RSVPs are requested.  Please let Glen and I know if you plan to attend and I will RSVP with Tamara Tate who is coordinated the event for VeriSign.

Hope all of you can join us.

Chuck Gomes