[council] Agenda Items for Joint Meeting with the ccNSO

Mike Rodenbaugh mxrodenbaugh at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 23:13:22 UTC 2008

Thanks Avri.  Certainly we should spend plenty of time on the issues with
fast-track that you have identified.

It also might be worth some time to chat about how the ccNSO and the GNSO
could communicate and work together in some respects, more effectively and
regularly.  Perhaps there could be a regular communication by which we stay
abreast of each other's activity.  Further, when they develop a policy we
ought to consider its implications in the generic space, and vice versa when
we develop a policy.  Maybe just a standard process where we send them our
resolutions and ask them to consider them and offer comments back to us, and
vice versa.  Perhaps a brief discussion will raise some other ideas.

-Mike