[council] GNSO Council proposed agenda 29 May 2008

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Thu May 22 23:27:18 UTC 2008

Hi,

I believe that would be items 7, 8 , 9.

Though I think that for item 7 a,b, we need to discuss it as a Council
and figure out what course of action the council thinks needs to be
taken from the policy perspective.  And if we don't know, then we need
to come up with a process for figuring it out.  These issues have been
bouncing around for a long time without any resolution.  Also, we got
Patrick's report at the end of the last meting, so we should be able
to start discussing it from that point on with him joining in, when he
can.  Does Patrick have a back up on this topic who has not been
pulled into the Board meeting?

The only substitution that might make sense is moving item 10 to after
6. The reason I am loathe to do so is that it is one of the more
administrative topics and I do not really want to put it in the middle
of the meeting.  Maybe we can move it to after number 3, though that
is still putting adminstrative/informational items before policy
discussion.

a.