[council] pre-meeting chat between staff and chair/v-chair

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat May 24 14:58:51 UTC 2008

Hi,

If we are going to have one of those chat between staff and the chair/
v-chair before this meeting it needs to be Monday or Tuesday if I am
going to participate.

it is strange but it seems like the entire Board meeting is about the
GNSO.  too bad we weren't able to move our meeting later but it would
have been bad to lose participants because of that move.  too bad they
can't move an hour earlier - was that ever considered?

thanks

a.