[council] Registry/ Registrar Competition Report

Adrian Kinderis adrian at ausregistry.com.au
Thu May 29 14:00:09 UTC 2008

We will probably run out of time to discuss this on the call today but
has anyone heard or seen the Competition Report (RE: Registries becoming
Registrars and vice versa) that was being provided to ICANN staff back
when we had the LA new TLD workshop (as stated by Kurt)?

Chuck and I asked about this again last Council call and I am still yet
to see the report.

How do we find out if they ever received the report and if so how can we
get a look at it?

Thanks.

Adrian Kinderis
Managing Director

AusRegistry Group Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: adrian at ausregistry.com <mailto:adrian at ausregistry.com>
Web: www.ausregistrygroup.com <http://www.ausregistryinternational.com/>

The information contained in this communication is intended for the
named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain
legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an
intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action
in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error,
please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.