[council] ICANN Board response to GAC recommendations

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Fri May 30 15:53:25 UTC 2008

Hi,

The following message from Peter to the GAC relating to Whois studies
has been forward to me by Suzanne Sene for circulation to the council.

I believe that in addition to discussing  IDNccTLD issues in our
Sunday afternoon interaction with the GAC, we should be ready to
discuss the question of Whois studies and get their feedback on the
proposals we will be considering at the GNSO council meeting on the
25th.

a.

Begin forwarded message: