[council] Draft request for issues report on Post Expiration Name Recovery

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Nov 4 00:14:30 UTC 2008

Attached is the draft ALAC request for an Issues Report on the
recovery of domain names following formal expiration wchic severla of
you asked for in time for Constituency Day.

If any constituencies plan to provide a statement supporting or
augmenting this request, please let me know by Wednesday noon. If you
require additional time for such a statement, please let me know the
target date.

It is expected that the ALAC will approve this (or very similar) text
at its Wednesday afternoon meeting.

Alan