[council] Draft compilation of questions and comments from New gTLD sessions

Olof Nordling olof.nordling at icann.org
Wed Nov 5 12:01:49 UTC 2008

Dear Councilors,
As stated earlier today, I've consolidated questions and comments raised during the Saturday/Sunday New gTLD sessions in a draft, attached. I have rearranged them in line with the Draft Applicant Guidebook modules (although some comments relate to more than one module). I hope this can be useful for Council's further work in preparing joint or individual input to the comment areas for the respective modules.
Very best regards
Olof