Resp.: [council] Draft compilation of questions and comments from New gTLD sessions

Carlos Affonso Pereira de Souza caffsouza at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 14:51:05 UTC 2008

Hi Olof:

Thanks for the hard work to compile all that and sorry for insisting
in the morality and public order issue. In any case, is it possible to
change the wording of the comment "What happened with blasphemy and
the others of the original seven?" for something like "The other
grounds for objection previously mentioned (such as obscenity and
sedition) have been discarded?"

I am suggesting that not only because I am not sure that there was
exactly "original seven" grounds for objection, but also because the
current wording can lead to the impression that my comment during the
weekend session almost regrets that the others were not mentioned. And
certainly that is not the case.

Best,
Carlos