[council] Proposed draft schedule for GNSO Chair and Vice Chair elections

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Sun Nov 9 17:06:55 UTC 2008

Hi,

Apologies for misunderstanding.

We had discussed another option in the meeting - i.e. there had been a
discussion of whether it would be easier to just extend our terms
until the elections were held under the bi-cameral rules, but i argued
against this for the reasons given in my previous. Since you were not
in that meeting, I mistakenly I thought you were brining up that option.

a.