[council] Council restructuring

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Nov 21 17:44:28 UTC 2008

Thanks for the response Philip.  Please note my responses below.

Chuck

To what PDP are you referring?  If you are referring to the GNSO
Improvements effort, the state of progress of the GNSO Improvements
effort should not make the bicameral Council impotent.  We would simply
be voting on policy recommendations developed under the old model.

> - what you write will help our discussion but need not change
> our note to the Board.

Agreed but I think it would be good to attached the latest state of the
proposed schedule with priorities, etc.