[council] Drafting Team for 'Public Participation' Letter to ICANN Board.

Adrian Kinderis adrian at ausregistry.com.au
Sun Nov 23 06:25:18 UTC 2008

All,

Just a note to say that I haven't forgotten about this letter for the ICANN Board.

So far I have the following folks that have put their names forward to assist;

-          Kristina Rosette

-          Zahid Jamil

I am happy to have others join if they want to.

I will work on a first draft over the coming days/ weeks and forward to participants for review.

Thanks.

Adrian Kinderis