[council] FW: Candidate sought for GNSO representatives to ICANN Geographic Regions WG.

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Nov 26 15:28:47 UTC 2008

Thanks Glen.  I think it would be helpful if you asked Eric to confirm that his role if elected would be to represent the views of the GNSO as a whole, in particular those represented in the statement we provided.  I have no problem with him communicating his personal views and agree with many of them, but I believe we decided as a Council that the two reps should indeed represent the broader views of the GNSO and not just their personal views.

Chuck