[council] 16 October meeting

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Oct 9 16:21:33 UTC 2008

And I will second it.

Chuck

________________________________

	From: owner-council at gnso.icann.org
[mailto:owner-council at gnso.icann.org] On Behalf Of Olga Cavalli
	Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 12:09 PM
	To: Avri Doria
	Cc: Council GNSO
	Subject: Re: [council] 16 October meeting

	Hi,
	I want to move the Geographic Regions Motion.
	Regards
	Olga

	2008/10/9 Avri Doria <avri at acm.org>

		hi,

		In addition to the draft agenda to be found in:

https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?agenda_16_oct_2008

		note: While Glen still does the formal publication of
the draft agenda, as the agenda is discussed on this list, any changes
will be reflected in the Wiki version of the agenda and will be pointed
out at the start of the meeting.  One change has been made to the
'traditional' order of the agenda.  For any item for which there is a
motion on the table at the time the agenda is created, that item will be
front loaded into the agenda.  Items for discussion etc will still be
scheduled for  after the status reports.    This change is made in
response to a suggestion made during the last meeting.

		A set of motions for this meeting can be found at:

https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?16_october_motions

		Currently there are two on the table:

		 1. Geographic Regions Motion (carried forward from 25
September) which still needs a mover and a seconder
		 2. Motion on ccNSO Liaison which I am making and which
still needs to be seconded.

		Thanks

		a.