[council] RE: [gnso-whois-study] Report of the Whois Study Hypothesis Group attached

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Sep 2 21:46:52 UTC 2008

Per an excellent suggestion from Avri, I made a few for edits to my
Whois Study Hypotheses motion originally submitted on 26 August and
amended earlier today.  The changes I made earlier today plus some I
made in response to Avri's suggestion are highlighted in the attached
file, and a clean version of the motion is contained in the motions
section of the wiki for our 4 September meeting at
https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?04_sept_2008_motions.

Chuck