[council] Ute Decker - statement of need

Ute Decker udecker at microsoft.com
Wed Sep 3 19:37:58 UTC 2008

Avri,

Here is my statement of need for the ICANN Cairo meeting.

I anticipate that my travel cost and hotel accommodation from Thursday Nov 6 to Sunday Nov 9am will be covered for me as a member of the 2009 Nominating Committee.  While my employer dedicates my time to the work of the GNSO, it does not reimburse any part of my ICANN-related travel expenses.  I will need reimbursement of my hotel accommodation for the part of my stay up to Thursday Nov 6 + a per diem if available.

u/

Ute Decker  |  Director - Interoperability & Standards - Microsoft EMEA