[council] FW: Today´s GNSO call

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Thu Sep 4 09:38:06 UTC 2008

Forwarded:

Hi Glen:

Just to let you know that unfortunately I wont make it to the call today because this 12:00 UTC (9AM Brasilia time) time strikes in the middle of my morning classes at FGV. I have two classes to teach on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, one from 7:30 to 9:10 AM and the other from 9:20 to 11:00AM.

On a positive note I was able to gather funding for all my expenses related to the trip to Cairo, so I am all set up for the ICANN meeting. I will be staying at the Intercontinental CityStar, arriving on Friday night in order to attend the GNSO meeting next day and leaving on November 8th.

Please send my appologies to the other councilors.

Best,
Carlos