[council] Fwd: Liaisons

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Wed Sep 17 14:00:21 UTC 2008

Hi,

We have already discussed this in a previous meeting and approved the
idea.  I had conveyed this original interest to Chris, and we
discussed it during our joint meeting in Paris.

I suggest that we confirm this at the meeting on 25 Sept at which time
I will send a formal response and then we can pick the person to act
in this role for the GNSO.

I will draft a proposed response email in the next day or so.

thanks
a.

Begin forwarded message: