[council] One more volunteer for drafting team to develop a proposal for consideration by the Council for ICANN subsidization of GNSO travel expenses

cyrilchua at atmdlaw.com.sg cyrilchua at atmdlaw.com.sg
Tue Sep 30 01:22:35 UTC 2008

I'll volunteer

             "Gomes, Chuck"
             <cgomes at verisign.
             Sent by:                  "Tim Ruiz" <tim at godaddy.com>
             owner-council at gns                                          cc
             o.icann.org               <council at gnso.icann.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [council] One more volunteer
             29/09/2008 11:16          for drafting team to develop a
             PM                        proposal for consideration by the
                                       Council for ICANN subsidization of
                                       GNSO travel expenses

Tim,

I will let Glen respond so that I do not leave anyone out.

Chuck