[council] Motion on Travel Funding

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Thu Apr 9 12:52:47 UTC 2009

Hi Kristina,

No. The aim of the motion is to allocate the left-over DNSO funds for Sydney
in an equitable manner amongst all Constituencies. The motion doesn¹t go any
further than that.

Two general scenarios have been put forward by Tim Ruiz, who is also on the
DT. I did not include them in the motion because the first matter of urgency
is for the Council to actually decide that the funds will be used, or not,
for the provision of extra travel funding.

Each of Tim¹s scenarios is an attempt to allocate the funds according to the
number of Constituencies, while taking some measure of account of the
funding already used this fiscal year by each Constituency. I believe Tim
has previously sent these scenarios to the Council list, so we can discuss
them during our discussion on this motion if Council members wish to.

Thanks,

Stéphane