[council] Thursday's council meeting

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Apr 14 20:17:30 UTC 2009

Hi,

Just wanted to let the council know that I will be late i dialing in to
the meeting this week.  While the schedule exercise was going on for
both of my meetings, I did not realize they were going to collide.  Once
I realized it, it was too late to change either one.  As the other
meeting is a status report meeting on my EU funded research project, I
really need to attend.

Chuck will start out chairing the meeting. Once I manage to join, I will
be able to take the chair on the next agenda item, assuming that is the
right thing to do.

Apologies and Thanks

a.