[council] Listing of current GNSO Working Groups and key activities

Liz Gasster liz.gasster at icann.org
Thu Apr 16 13:42:31 UTC 2009

All,

Attached is a summary listing of the current Working Groups and key activities that are currently underway in the GNSO for your reference, along with the primary policy staff person assigned to that effort.  As we have so many activities underway right now, we thought this reference might be helpful.

Please let me know if there are changes or additions to be made, or if you have any questions.

Thanks, Liz